n <'--Google Analytics-->

RVB's Market Musings

What began here as an avenue to interact and learn has far exceeded those goals.

If you are a prospective employer, please consider this site a place where you can see my passion for investing...

Monday, September 25, 2006

Ch, ch, ch, changes!

You may notice that I have made a few changes. First, I have added a link to the first usable version of my Healthcare Equipment & Services report on the right hand side of the page. This is just one of the pieces we work on in the Applied Security Analysis Program. As always, feedback is welcome.

Second, to make disclosure easier per Seeking Alpha's request, I have added my personal holdings on the right. I mostly own ETF's, so you won't see many holdings (I don't even own any shares of my former employer).

Third, I have changed my nickname from MarketWizWannabe to rvb1977. I outgrew MWW. Besides, you all know who I am anyhow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home