n <'--Google Analytics-->

RVB's Market Musings

What began here as an avenue to interact and learn has far exceeded those goals.

If you are a prospective employer, please consider this site a place where you can see my passion for investing...

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Hitwise

I've written about Hitwise before. Today, while perusing some old stuff that I have yet to read in Bloglines, I noticed another gem. Halloween searches have already begun on the internet. So, if I have Hitwise data, in a few months, I may be able to use it to get an idea of what's kicking but come holiday time. Then can we let the earnings "surprises" roll in?

Of course, this is similar to checking out local malls, too. Combining these two pieces of data might just provide a pretty good edge.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home