n <'--Google Analytics-->

RVB's Market Musings

What began here as an avenue to interact and learn has far exceeded those goals.

If you are a prospective employer, please consider this site a place where you can see my passion for investing...

Saturday, August 12, 2006

Sitting at a Panera Location

Yeah, I'm "in love" with this company's stock. I need a breakup.

10:15 AM, and traffic is out the door for breakfast. I'd like to get a chance to talk to the manager, but he's just too friggin' busy. It's been this way for an hour. But I don't know if this is the norm for this particular Maryland location or not.

Weather is great, and I'm thinking that this will get people out of their houses across the US, and SSS will rebound.

This store just started selling the Crispani last week. I'll be back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home