n <'--Google Analytics-->

RVB's Market Musings

What began here as an avenue to interact and learn has far exceeded those goals.

If you are a prospective employer, please consider this site a place where you can see my passion for investing...

Monday, August 14, 2006

Google is Da Man!

Kudos to Hitwise for doing what they do. They noticed that Google removed "Froogle" and replaced it with video search. They also noticed that suddenly Google Video's page hits are soaring.

Geez, I'll bet that Google search page is worth, like, 1 Meeeelyun dollars or something...

If I were a marketing person, I'd be using Hitwise !

2 Comments:

At August 15, 2006 12:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is some coincidence - I think we have worked together briefly at the Ryerson bld (before they moved to Waukesha)- never thought I would bump into you investing blog!

Do you know what happened to the rest of the EEDP gang?
-A

 
At August 15, 2006 1:09 PM, Blogger rvb1977 said...

Yeah, I'm sure I know you. But who are you?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home