n <'--Google Analytics-->

RVB's Market Musings

What began here as an avenue to interact and learn has far exceeded those goals.

If you are a prospective employer, please consider this site a place where you can see my passion for investing...

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

More selling!

What a market...up, down, up, down. It's like a roller coaster. Not much to write about these days.

Panera, PNRA, is getting closer to my 'buy' range near 65, but I'm not the irresponsible type to just buy it then...I can wait for it to look as though it may turn.

I'm not overly optimistic that we will be seeing new powerful highs in the US markets in the next month or so.

In the meantime, I'll continue to do homework - both at school and in the markets.

I should also mention that my BEBE and AAPL picks are still holding up nicely, since the last check-in. BEBE same store sales came in higher than expected, and AAPL has jumped well beyond my recommended buy point at $62. These are both stocks that may not fit the 'value' investor's mold, but they are quality companies that seem to still have pessimism towards their potential, which I think is wrong.

I continue to think they're both good stocks to hold.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home