n <'--Google Analytics-->

RVB's Market Musings

What began here as an avenue to interact and learn has far exceeded those goals.

If you are a prospective employer, please consider this site a place where you can see my passion for investing...

Friday, March 17, 2006

Internship Update

If you are in the business and could use some help for the summer - I am still actively seeking an internship. My main criteria is that I will get to meet some talented people and I will learn from them.

There are a few good leads in the pipeline and I think that something will be locked up soon but until then, I would like to hear what you have. If you read my blog, you should get an idea of what I am like but I can provide you with a sample of more in-depth research than you'll see on this site.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home