n <'--Google Analytics-->

RVB's Market Musings

What began here as an avenue to interact and learn has far exceeded those goals.

If you are a prospective employer, please consider this site a place where you can see my passion for investing...

Thursday, November 30, 2006

RVB Value and Income (RVBVI) in top 1%

My Value and Income fund (RVBVI) has outperformed 99.2% of all Marketocracy funds in the past 6 months and 94.4% for the past year. For more about this fund, you can visit the
Since Marketocracy doesn't show the actual holdings, here they are:


I've gone defensive - as I noted in my last post, I am not terribly bullish right now. The sector bets aren't explicitly made, that's where the opportunities have pointed me. AEOS used to be one of the biggest holdings, but I have been trimming on the way up, despite the fact the stock still looks cheap to me. LUK and WDC are the only new positions - LUK being a bet on the management team and WDC being an internet video / DVR / MS-Vista play (that trades at a ridiculously low 10x earnings.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home