n <'--Google Analytics-->

RVB's Market Musings

What began here as an avenue to interact and learn has far exceeded those goals.

If you are a prospective employer, please consider this site a place where you can see my passion for investing...

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Kudos to CNBC

For all of the ragging on CNBC that the blogosphere does, I thought I would recognize something I am currently watching that I find to be very interesting. "Game On! The Unauthorized History of Video Games" is very engaging - I can't yet go to sleep.

I have often found these kinds of reports to be very good. David Faber's Wal-Mart documentary comes to mind as an example of another informative, well-presented, and engaging piece of work.

So, great job on this one, CNBC.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home