n <'--Google Analytics-->

RVB's Market Musings

What began here as an avenue to interact and learn has far exceeded those goals.

If you are a prospective employer, please consider this site a place where you can see my passion for investing...

Sunday, October 29, 2006

Alumni Reunion 2006 - Thanks to all who Participated!

This past weekend the ASAP Reunion of 2006 (Otherwise known as the Fall Investment Conference) took place. I believe about half of all current ASAP alumnni returned to give current students advice...

I want to give a big thank you to all who participated and helped set it up. It was tons of fun and I feel priveleged that I can partake in future reunions - well, provided I graduate :-)

Thank god we also beat Illinois after falling behind 21-3. Nerveracking. My voice is still gone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home