n <'--Google Analytics-->

RVB's Market Musings

What began here as an avenue to interact and learn has far exceeded those goals.

If you are a prospective employer, please consider this site a place where you can see my passion for investing...

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

A Good Blog Post

In trying to make sure I post daily now that I understand how this works here at my internship, I am at least going to provide a link to something everyone should read today. It might be the only post I get to today...but I hope not, because I am going to have to "defend" Panera today - I'm not sure the market is understanding what's actually being said (though I did warn to wait for the momentum to slow).

At any rate, head over to a blog written by Mike Shedlock for a great read on Moneyball and the Barron's cover implications.

1 Comments:

At July 27, 2006 5:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Let me know how the PNRA defense goes.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home