n <'--Google Analytics-->

RVB's Market Musings

What began here as an avenue to interact and learn has far exceeded those goals.

If you are a prospective employer, please consider this site a place where you can see my passion for investing...

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Hello Visitors!

I'm always intrigued when I check the IP addresses of my visitors. I especially don't know what to make of it when potential employers stop by. It was a big decision for me to put this URL on my resume - because I run the risk of being misunderstood. It can be difficult to get incredibly analytical on a weblog. In fact, blogs aren't really meant for long, analytical posts. How many of you read posts longer than 3 or 4 paragraphs?

At any rate, if you are a potential employer I hope you can see how much I love what I do.

I have also noticed quite a few recurring visitors, which of course is nice because it makes me feel like I am writing worthy material. I want to let you all know that, even though I don't know who you are, I appreciate you!

I also encourage you all to leave comments. Just don't spam me. It's not nice.

2 Comments:

At April 20, 2006 8:38 AM, Blogger nodoodahs said...

Well, at least you don't write about politics, too!

 
At April 25, 2006 8:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am a regular visitor, good luck with the interview this week.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home