n <'--Google Analytics-->

RVB's Market Musings

What began here as an avenue to interact and learn has far exceeded those goals.

If you are a prospective employer, please consider this site a place where you can see my passion for investing...

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Followed through on a post-fed day...

What do I mean, by "followed through"? I mean that yesterday's reaction was continued. On heavy trading, no less. The internals are ugly. The charts are ugly.

If I weren't in school and doing homework 85% of my awake time, I'd be looking for things to get short. I already said that Oil is setting itself up, and I think that perhaps XTO is the winner to get short on. BUT, not yet...we need an entry, and some confirmation. If you want to get a little bit more aggressive, look at ATW (Atwood Oceanics).

Understand that these companies are fundamentally sound (especially XTO), so this is more of a TRADE, than an investment. The market works in mysterious ways sometimes. Sometimes I talk about investments. Other times I talk trades.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home