n <'--Google Analytics-->

RVB's Market Musings

What began here as an avenue to interact and learn has far exceeded those goals.

If you are a prospective employer, please consider this site a place where you can see my passion for investing...

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

My New Toy

I bought a Sandisk Sansa e260 today. I think it's an iPod nano killer. Well, at least until the next iPod nano. The early software bugs that the e200 series had seem to be worked out - I can't replicate the song problems, or the sound noise at low levels.

It's really easy to use and it's not much bigger than a nano. Plus it has an FM tuner, video & photo playback, and voice recording, none of which the nano currently has.

As an Apple shareholder, I'm not that nervous - although you may ask why I would buy the Sandisk product. I think the next nano will trump the Sansa - but both are great products. Plus, with the nano, you get the iPod brand name, something that Sandisk doesn't have. I wouldn't be caught short either SNDK or AAPL - they're both great tech companies with plenty of upside!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home