n <'--Google Analytics-->

RVB's Market Musings

What began here as an avenue to interact and learn has far exceeded those goals.

If you are a prospective employer, please consider this site a place where you can see my passion for investing...

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

3 days until the CFA level 1 exam!

I like my chances going in. I know the material - so now it's up to me to put the final touches on my brain in the next couple of days. Then it's off to Baltimore for the summer.

In the markets, I am thinking about adding positions to the long side. Panic selling has been rampant for a while now and it looks to me to be just about done. With my internship, "positions" for me will likely be the PWO - Powershares Over-the-Counter broad ETF offering.

By the way, in addition to my Blue Nile post of a few days back I was unable to add at the time - the business is what it is cracked up to be from the consumer side. My experience was great, and the ring is great. Plus - she said yes - which is good!

1 Comments:

At May 31, 2006 1:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!

And good luck on your exam!

Mick Weinstein
Seeking Alpha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home