n <'--Google Analytics-->

RVB's Market Musings

What began here as an avenue to interact and learn has far exceeded those goals.

If you are a prospective employer, please consider this site a place where you can see my passion for investing...

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Will today be the day?

...that we get a 2% market sell-off so we can stop hearing about it?

Let's be real - there are far more short sellers today than at anytime in history. I am not speaking about the short interest ratio - I am talking about the percentage of market participants that actually sell short. Maybe this is the reason for a reduction in volatility?

2 Comments:

At February 27, 2007 12:09 PM, Blogger Jas said...

Yes it will be. Look at that 10 year yield. It is a good day to be a long duration, grave dancing bond guy.

 
At February 27, 2007 1:31 PM, Blogger rvb1977 said...

This was the day I have been looking for. Like I've been telling you, I own more (treasury) bonds today than I have ever owned in my life (or fractions of them at least)...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home