n <'--Google Analytics-->

RVB's Market Musings

What began here as an avenue to interact and learn has far exceeded those goals.

If you are a prospective employer, please consider this site a place where you can see my passion for investing...

Monday, February 06, 2006

Still not much going on...

I'm not finding much in the way of values or trades that I haven't talked about already, but stay tuned - the markets have a neat way of always rewarding us with potential plays.

In the meantime, I am going to relax with some popcorn, watch a little tv, and fall fast asleep...

But before I do that, I am going to plug Prophet.net, which offers some awfully amazing tools within its website. Check it out - I don't plug for the sake of getting money, I plug because I like. Notice how I don't have ads on my blog, nor do I ever intend to.

See y'all tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home