n <'--Google Analytics-->

RVB's Market Musings

What began here as an avenue to interact and learn has far exceeded those goals.

If you are a prospective employer, please consider this site a place where you can see my passion for investing...

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

To my lovely girlfriend....

Who reminded me that I'm sounding OLD on my blog. I've changed the description to remind ME that I'm supposed to be ME on here - which means to crack dumb jokes from time to time and still learn and pick stocks. At least she thinks I'm funny, whether or not that's the case in reality I have no idea...

Sidenote again: ANOTHER PetMed Express commercial on TV while typing a blog post...second time in a week - and this is an entirely different channel...it's like God is simply saying - buy it, buy it now.

That brings me to an interesting question...how good are the higher powers at investing, anyways? I'll bet even they can't project revenues out 10 years....

3 Comments:

At January 31, 2006 9:55 PM, Blogger nodoodahs said...

Anyone can project earnings out 10 years. Especially if no one looks them up ten years later to extract revenge with a baseball bat.

 
At February 10, 2006 9:23 PM, Blogger nodoodahs said...

Hey, did you see the bearish engulfing on PETS today, on strong volume?

You should watch the action closely IMO.

 
At February 10, 2006 10:11 PM, Blogger rvb1977 said...

You know, it's interesting...I was talking to a classmate about PETS today and it just so happened to fall.

This seems to be a common theme right now - breakouts are failing...which indicates weakness. Yet, I feel a bounce. The bounce needs to be liquidated. That much seems logical. There's been nothing to send us higher, which means we're going lower or nowhere. My guess is lower. Eeek...

but that's a gut feel. Long-term investments seem fine even with some downside. So we might lose 12%...big whoop on those.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home