n <'--Google Analytics-->

RVB's Market Musings

What began here as an avenue to interact and learn has far exceeded those goals.

If you are a prospective employer, please consider this site a place where you can see my passion for investing...

Sunday, January 29, 2006

I opt to be bolder...

My posts on BEBE were a little bit weak, in my opinion. I mentioned it on the 16th, and then after earnings I bragged about it. Of course, if the position had gone against me, would I have brought it up? I am not so sure. I surely didn't bring up my NTRI short idea - although I never entered it because it failed my criteria.

With all that in mind, I am going to do my best to be bolder in my picks and predictions. I will certainly be wrong sometimes, but that's part of the game.

My next post will be my first pick.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home