n <'--Google Analytics-->

RVB's Market Musings

What began here as an avenue to interact and learn has far exceeded those goals.

If you are a prospective employer, please consider this site a place where you can see my passion for investing...

Friday, January 27, 2006

More on BEBE

Sometimes, it's amazing to note how self-fulfilling technical analysis can be. Bebe is sticking right around it's 200 day exponential moving average. I s'pose it could be a coincidence.

Anyhow, I believe that today's numbers put BEBE's multiple around a more fair 24...maybe a bit pricey given retail's glim outlook, but probably fair. Tough to initiate a new position based on today's news in my opinion. At any rate, I reduced the position size a bit, but will hold the remainder. Yeah, I know, it's a trade - but when the market offers up a 25% gain in 10 days, it's a gift.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home