n <'--Google Analytics-->

RVB's Market Musings

What began here as an avenue to interact and learn has far exceeded those goals.

If you are a prospective employer, please consider this site a place where you can see my passion for investing...

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

A new blog is born!

Welcome to my Market Musings site. I tried to use a blog to detail my funds on marketocracy.com, but it was too much. I will come here to post my market thoughts on a frequent basis. Feel free to ask questions!

Today the markets were down. This was expected since they have run up on low volume recently. The downtrending trendlines are still in tact, however, sentiment indicators show that this "rally" still likely has some steam left. This could be a good opportunity to pick up a long position, or add to one.

Not much has been learned in the past two days. This week isn't likely to make any new yearly lows at this point. If we reached that point at any time this week, I'd be a buyer. To see a chart of what I'm talking about - look at the latest low of the dow. The latest low looks to be in tact for at least this week. http://stockcharts.com/h-sc/ui?symbol=$INDU&period=DAILY&amp;bar=3&gap=0&id=p98862279186

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home